RSS

Bad Time Zoo

Noodle Filed Under: Labels: , , , ,
















Christmas is a time for celebration, and a gift from Minnesota USA has meant that this years yule tide cheeriness, for myself at least, has been particularly amplified.

To be blunt and direct, Doomtree label mates Sims and Lazerbeak have teamed up for Sims' second full length album, it's called 'Bad Time Zoo'. It's available for pre order and the official release date has been announced as 15th February 2011. The excitement I feel has no doubt been triggered by the albums awesome art work, as well as a rousing promo from Lazerbeak himself on the Doomtree website (www.Doomtree.net):

"I can’t tell you how extremely proud I am of this project. Sims and I have spent the last three years of our lives meticulously molding this thing into the most hard hitting, mind altering, lava bangingest album we could possibly create. I can personally say that it is easily the best collection of beats I have ever put together, and Sims has absolutely outdone himself with the rhymes times a million."

'Burn It Down' is the first track from the album. Things sound good, the track displays Beak's usual upbeat, thumping production with Sims' quick, fiery lyricism.

Sims "Burn It Down by doomtree

Noodle

edit post

0 Responses to "Bad Time Zoo"

Post a Comment