RSS

Turin Brakes - Outbursts

Mark Faulkner Filed Under: Labels: ,














 Not a long one this. I am a massive TB fan and think you should all listen to their new singles and buy their new album.
I first heard them about 10 years ago when I picked up a compilation album which formed a big proportion of my musical tastes. Their song Long Distance became a firm favourite of mine and was preceded on the album by the brilliant Beautiful by Athlete which prompted me to buy both bands albums.

Having bought Ether Song by TB, the experimental sounds and features in the album were something which blew me away. Whereas Athlete's Vehicles And Animals (and don't take this as a criticism) were almost electro 'pop', the TB sound was much more raw. After listening Ether Song to death I bought The Optimist LP which was a lot more acoustic which was just as enjoyable.

I've now bought all their albums and would love people to buy them too as I believe them to be one of the best bands of the last 10 years and deserve more recognition for their graft. So if you like their single below, buy their album. It's really really good.


Mark E Faulkner

P.s. If your a fan of the bands mentioned above you will probably enjoy my radio show. Listen live on a monday between 12-2pm here, or listen again to my old shows on my page of the kicfm website.


edit post

0 Responses to "Turin Brakes - Outbursts"

Post a Comment